Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Yes We Can Talk About President Obama

I have a confession to make.

I voted for Obama twice!

Yes, I voted not once, but twice for our fearless leader.

Why? Why? Why?

Well, way back in 2008 during the Presidential Election I was captivated by a certain community organizer. A man who captivated thousands with his speaking skills. A man who promised to bring about real change.

Change you can believe in!

I remember the day when he won the Presidential Election. I remember the warm November night and the thousands of hopeful Americans like myself who really believed that Obama was change we could believe in.

Well, unfortunately it didn't turn out that way.

As it turned out, Obama was a great at reading the teleprompter. He was a master! He promised so many things. So many things that I don't even know where to begin. He promised to unify a country that was severely fractured after eight years of George W. Bush rule. He promised to bring jobs back to America and to unify all Americans, regardless of race or background. He promised to make Chicago his own Kennebunkport and to visit as often as possible.

I think I can count on one hand how many times Obama has come back to Chicago since ascending the presidency.

It has not turned out as expected.

America is more divided as ever. Obama has opened the liberal floodgates and has accelerated the destruction of the moral fabric of this country. He has continued to sell out the American people by supporting globalist initiatives. He has been brash, abrasive, arrogant, and taken more vacations than Bob Hope.

He has probably played more rounds of golf than Hope as well.

I guess you could call Obama Golfer in Chief. I think Obama and Bush would make quite a golfing duo. They should both join the Senior PGA Tour.

Anyways, I am digressing. Obama has been a huge disappointment. He has done basically nothing for the common American. The Obamacare healthcare act is atrocious and is loaded with pork. It screws over common Americans.

He has been a poor leader. He has done everything in his power to lead from behind. He has let Christianity be destroyed. He has put the needs and securities of Americans behind the agenda of the globalists who want to destroy this country. He has abused executive orders and has disregarded the popular opinions of most Americans. He has disregarded the constitution. 

Should I continue?

You know what, I am tired... He has been a major disappointment. He is supposed to be the leader of the free world. Someone who we can believe in. He has been a fool!

So, who was worse? Obama or Bush?

  


No comments:

Post a Comment